What about the expertise of our Specialists?
Dr. Shiva Namjoonik
Graduated from the University of Montreal in 1991, Dre. Namjoonik has since worked in his Verdun clinic where you will find a warm and family atmosphere without forgetting state-of-the-art equipment.
Always in search of the best care and services for her patients, Dr. Namjoonik always pursues her development.
- Integration of the laser in dentistry (2000);
- Certificate in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics from the International Dental Institute (IDI) in 2003;
- Several continuing education courses in orthodontics (2003-2004);
- ParoConcept: gentle treatment of the gums with Dr Charon (2004);
- Cosmetic dentistry and the creation of a great smile (2004);
- Training in practical occlusion in progressive practice at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI Global) in 2005;
- Complete restoration (levels 1-2-3) in CEREC 3D (3D ceramic) under the supervision of Dr Martel (2005);
- Training in functional prosthetic occlusion, including cosmetics, (sessions 1 to 3) under the supervision of Dr Jim Beck (2005-2006);
- Invisalign technology in orthodontics (2007);
- Complete restoration in advanced pure ceramic with Dr Morin (2007).
Dre Namjoonik is also an active member of the following associations:
- International Orthodontics Association (IAO);
- Association des Chirurgiens Dentistes du Québec (ACDQ).
Dr Sasan Bayat-Makou
Dr Bayat-Makou obtained his diploma in dental surgery from McGill University in 1988. Since 1989, he has been practicing at his Verdun clinic. He was able to create a warm atmosphere in a clinic at the cutting edge of technology.
Dr Bayat-Makou is surrounded by a competent and empathetic team.
- Numerous courses taken to deepen their skills in surgery, endodontics and aesthetic restoration (1989 to 2003);
- Training on the use of lasers in dentistry (2000);
- Surgical training in implantology from the Canadian Institute of Implantology (ICI) under the supervision of Dr Yvan Poitras (2003);
- Prosthodontics in implantology offered by the ICI under the supervision of Dr Yvan Poitras (2003);
- Advanced prosthodontics in implantology offered by the ICI under the supervision of Dr Yvan Poitras (2004);
- Prosthodontics in implantology (levels 1-2-3) from Misch International Implant Institute (MIII) under the supervision of Dr Karl Mish;
- Training in advanced bone grafts (J. Bloque) under the supervision of Dr Arun Garg;
- Training in advanced bone grafts under the supervision of Dr Moghadam (2007).
Dr Bayat is also an active member of the following associations:
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI);
- Disciplinary committee of the Ordre des dentistes du Québec (ODQ);
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD);
- Canadian Institute of Implantology (CII) Study Circle.
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI).